CHEAP COMPUTER SALES PERTH
If you have ever purchased a computer from a big box store, you know that the experience can be frustrating and disconnected. There are a wide variety of products to choose from, but it can be hard to tell which one will be right for your experience. And once you get it home, figuring out how to get it up and running can be intimidating.
Are You looking for a New Computer in Perth?
Welcome to Nerds 2 You, Perth’s most trusted onsite computer repair business that services all home and small business operators. In addition to taking care of all kinds of computer and technology related problems; we also do new computer sales.
So whether you are looking for a basic computer that can meet most everyday needs, or you are a computer or gaming expert who has very specific requirements in terms of storage and speed etc., our Perth computer sales experts can help you to choose the best option for your needs.
The Best New Computer Sales in Perth
If you’re looking to buy a computer in Perth, it’s important that you do some in-depth research before making a decision on what to buy. If you’re not too technically minded and you need the help of some experts that will listen to your requirements and make recommendations based on what you need, you’ve come to the right place.
We offer the latest gaming computers, custom computers, and we strive to keep our prices as competitive as possible so we can offer new cheap computers in Perth. At Nerd2You, we offer a wide range of different options, from the most cutting edge desktop computers Perth has available, to a basic laptop that can be used for making appointments, keeping basic books, and other tasks that do not require the memory and networking capacity that a work horse computer is expected to provide.
Our options are versatile and scalable, making us a great choice for people who are looking for a single home computer and for those that want to furnish a new data centre.
+ Read More
Quality Perth Computer Sales with Exceptional Service Guaranteed
Visiting big box stores to buy a computer can be a frustrating process so why put yourself through all of that hassle when you don’t have to? Our team specialises in Perth computer sales and you can be sure that the customer care you receive when you choose us will be unparalleled.
After helping you to choose the right computer for you, you can sit back and relax while we configure your computer, install any necessary upgrades, and make sure that you have the right programs for your work or leisure activities already installed.
We understand that working from a new computer can involve a learning curve so a member of our team will sit with you and we’ll give you a guided tour to help you understand your new machine and its features and capabilities.
Have a question before you buy a computer? Get in touch with the Perth Computer Experts!
If you have a question about why we’re the number one choice for Perth computer sales or you’d like to get a quote for a computer that you’ve had your eye on, reach out to us today as we’d be happy to help.
Looking For A New Computer In Perth?
At Nerds 2 You, we have an in-depth knowledge of computer hardware and IT support with years of experience repairing and upgrading systems of all capacities. Our regular maintenance services see us handling a comprehensive variety of software, appliances, hardware and IT security products. We deal with so much computer equipment and install units so frequently that we are perfectly positioned to recommend the most suitable setup to customers interested in investing in a new computer. That is why we decided to offer computer sales.
If you are looking to replace your computer or make an addition to your office then Nerds 2 You should be the first and last place you look when it comes to computer sales. We offer the most competitive deals on all computers from laptops for busy students, high spec desktop systems for serious gamers or a new array of networked computers for small businesses.
A Nerd Is All You Need
Pricing a new computer and hunting for the right one can be a daunting task. There are many things to take into consideration and let’s face it, unless you have a degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences you’re not going to fully appreciate the benefits of one set of specifications over another. That’s where the nerds come in! We know exactly how to cut through the technical jargon and decipher what you’re getting out of the box.
If you’re thinking of acquiring a new piece of equipment, regardless of how big or small, portable or fixed it is we can take a look at your current setup and suggest an upgrade based on your specific needs. It’s easy to think that the very latest products will offer the very best performance, but this is sadly not the case… and it will definitely leave a serious hole in your pocket. We analyse precisely what your new system will be used for, determine the best software and system requirements you will need; then we recommend the best and most affordable option for you.
Don’t Buy Something You Don’t Need
We have seen too many people fall into very avoidable traps when purchasing a new computer themselves such as:
- Purchasing a device with no consideration for the users’ needs – a good deal of research should be conducted before spending a significant amount of money on something that you intend to use for years to come. Buying a computer because it looks good or because an advertisement in a magazine said it was the best is a sure fire way of setting yourself up for a fall. At best you will make little or no use of the unrequired and expensive hardware, at worst your machine will grind to a halt because it doesn’t have the RAM that your work requires.
- Confusing high numbers for performance indicators – manufacturers tend to highlight the components that go into their products often including the capacity of a computer’s hard drive and processor. It’s easy to think that greater numbers represent greater results, but this is not true. What you should be looking out for is how the components of a given computer compare with another, making sure that these components correspond with the tasks you need your system to perform.
- Misunderstanding the functionality of an operating system – there are numerous different operating systems in use today. Windows, Mac OS and Chrome OS all enjoy popularity across different computers. It might seem like their appearance is the biggest differential but the most important thing to note is that each one handles software differently. Some applications on Mac OS may not be supported in the same way on Windows, and vice-versa.
- Assuming certain features are included – there is no greater disappointment than paying for something that you never get, then realising that you were never going to get it in the first place. Many people who purchase new computers discover that the machine they bought in-store doesn’t have a DVD drive only after they unbox it, turn it on and can’t seem to find where the disc goes in. You should always be certain that what you are paying for will give you exactly what you want in a computer.
- Buying the cheapest appliance available – when it comes to technology, more often than not you get what you pay for. A brand new computer that costs a couple of hundred dollars would be doing very well to last more than a few years. It will also likely come with very bare features and specifications. Although this isn’t the worst if all you need is a machine to browse the internet, it wouldn’t be wise to install too many demanding applications on it.
- Purchasing at the wrong time – there is a right and a wrong time to buy specific pieces of technology. This can be tough to figure out on your own, but if you deal with a lot of computers and equipment like we do, then you are aware of when certain products are upgraded with newer technology or receive updated hardware. It can be difficult to spend a significant amount of money for a machine and then only a month later see the same product drop in price because an upgraded version came on the market.
Need Installation? No Problem!
At Nerds 2 You, you don’t need to stress out over all of these considerations when buying a new computer. We can take care of that for you! We offer complete installation of all of our products so that you don’t have to worry about a thing. Simply sit back and let us do all of the work setting up your brand new computer. Better yet, once your system is fully installed and ready to run we will walk you through every key feature so that you’re more than ready to use your brand new computer confusion-free.
If you’re thinking of purchasing a new system, then give us a call and let us show you why we’re the first choice when it comes to computer sales in Perth.
Nerds 2 You provides the best computer support in Perth. We specialise in computer services, computer repairs, data recovery & laptop repairs. We also proivde custom computers for sale and cheap computer sales.
– Read Less
When you choose Nerds 2 You for new computer sales in Perth, your experience will be substantially better. We take the time to get to know our clients and understand their needs so that we can recommend the right computer for their home or business. A new university student needs a very different computer from a younger child, and a business needs a different set-up than a home user. We want to understand what you will be using the computer for, so that we can find you a product that completely meets your needs.
Once you choose the right computer for you, you get to relax while we configure your computer, install any necessary upgrades, and make sure that you have the right programs for your work or leisure activities. We’ll give you a guided tour to help you understand what your new computer is capable of doing.
If you have questions or concerns about your new computer, give us a call. We’re ready to help with any of your tech needs that arise, whether they relate to work or fun. From anti-virus software and OS updates to upgrades of specific parts and pieces of the computer you’re looking for, Nerds 2 You is ready to help. Next time you need new computer sales in Perth, visit us and have a better time than shopping at the big box store.